This is a great service for businessmen who spend most of their time in the field. Calls
follow you wherever you go! Cellular service is available in the Marshall Islands
(Majuro, Ebeye, Jaluit, Kili, Rongelap, Wotje).
|Activation ||$15.00 |
|SIM Release ||$5.00|
PREPAID SERVICES: We charge outbound calls only!!
National & Long Distance Rates:
| Direct Dialing|| PEAK-HOURS|| OFF-PEAK HOURS |
|Per Minutes Calls||(7am- 7pm) ||(7pm-7am) |
|International Calls ||$1.25 ||$1.00 |
|Operator Assist.Calls ||$1.50 ||$1.25 |
Prepaid Discount Rates
(12 midnight to 6am)
|National Calls ||$0.15 || |
|International Calls ||$.50 || |
National Mobile Roam Charges (Majuro - Ebeye)
|Local & National ||$0.02 |
- 90-day validity - Must have usage within 90 days so SIM card does not expire.
- Incoming calls are FREE to the GSM subscriber.
- 100 % Prepaid - No worries about Monthly Bills or recurring payments, except SMS (text messaging).
- Mobile-to-Mobile SMS - Subscribers will be able to send TEXT, up to 160 characters, to another mobile.
- Email-to-Mobile - Subscribers, anywhere in the world, will be able to send Email to the mobile phones in Majuro, by utilizing this feature. The Email will be limited to a maximum of 160 characters per transmittal.
- Mobile-to-Email - Subscribers will be able to send Emails out from mobile, using this feature. This is also limited to 160 characters.
- Recharge anytime, anywhere - Subscribers will be able to recharge their mobiles using calling cards from NTA, or local hotels and banks.
- Direct Dial to anywhere in the World.
- Instant Activation - Mobile on the Spot (MOTS).
- Call Waiting - When already on a call, the subscribers will receive call-waiting notification if there is a second call waiting for them. The subscribers will be able to switch between the calls; e.g. place the 1st call on hold and answer the 2nd call, then return to the 1st call.
- Call Forwarding - Subscribers will be able to forward the call to any other number. Call forwarding to international numbers is prohibited. The subscribers will be able to forward the call to a local land-line number, or to another mobile number.
- Caller Identification - Caller ID will be present on all calls, so you know who is calling before you answer.
- 455 exchange - All existing mobile numbers will utilize the 455 exchange; e.g. 625-0123 will become 455-0123, unless 455 numbers already exist.
- Emergency and service calls will be FREE and will be handled as a priority call.